Friday, September 22, 2006

Great cafe we just found

It's in the Waynedale area, on Lower Huntington Road. It's called the Dragon's Keep Cafe. They serve wraps, soup, and lots of coffees and teas. Paula and I went there for dinner last night. The wraps were wonderful (I had Italian, she had Cajun Chicken), the soup was good, and the white chocolate almond cake was delicious!

But the real kicker was the chai tea, which Paula loves. It was especially wonderful here. Their prices were less than Starbucks (shocker, eh?) and it's a convenient location. I'll have to try some of their other drinks. (We found out they use a mix from David Rio. I'll have to see if I can just buy it off the shelf.)

If you're in the area, try 'em out.


-- C.
PS: Did you hear Starbucks is raising their prices? Egads, why on earth? Because they can? And people will still pay it? Yeesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Cool! Curly's has a competitor! It's not quite the dive, is it?

I'll have to go there!

September 22, 2006 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home