Tuesday, May 29, 2007

False alarm

No snakes in our back yard. Sheew!

My weekend plans didn't turn out quite the way I expected but it was still a good weekend. We saw Shrek 3 and thought it was pretty funny. Not quite as good as the first two, but still worth seeing. After that we went to our friends' (Dave and Tami) house and played cards and chatted till almost midnight. Poor Dave had to get up at 6 AM. I hope he made it into work alright.

Saturday we went to the my parents' lake cottage and we took Paula's sister-in-law and her two kids along (one is 5 the other is three months). My brother, his daughter, my sister, her husband, and parents were all up as well. The weather wasn't great, but we had fun. Brock was pretty entertaining and everyone enjoyed taking turns holding the baby.

We spent Sunday afternoon at my parents, watching the race and playing games. We had planned to go to a party that evening, but we were too tired.

Monday morning we slept in late, and we spent the afternoon doing yard work.

So, not quite what we planned, but still fun. I hope you all had a good weekend, too.


-- C.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

The follow up post will be, "Ah! There was a snake -- veritible clutch of them, slithering out toward unexpecting us."

Or, the cats coming in with "treasures", slightly alive and wriggling snake, much better than the older toys they have.

May 29, 2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home