Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I survived!

Paula was gone all weekend. She left Thursday and just got back yesterday afternoon. I managed to make it. My bachelor training kicked in, but then so did bachelor bad habits. I got everything put away before she got home though.

Did you know you can design and order your own Kleenex box? We were online sending some "e-cards" to her friends on Mother's Day and they had an ad. We clicked on it, uploaded a picture of ourselves, threw in some decorations, picked the background color, and a week later we had a Kleenex box with our picture on it. Pretty nifty! I think it's great that you can customize things like that. We had M&Ms with our names on them for our wedding, and we ordered some for our nephew's birthday (with his name on it of course, not ours!). I know you can order Star Wars figures with your head on top, too. Some neat stuff.


-- C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home