Friday, May 25, 2007

SNAKE!

Since Paula is off work for the summer, she's been doing a lot of yard work. She called me today and said she had finished mowing the front yard but wasn't going to mow the back yard. She was picking up sticks and saw what looked like a snake skin. I don't know if she saw a snake or not, though. But that was enough for her to pack away the mower and wait for me to get home. So that's what I have to look forward to tonight. I'll grab a (long-handled) shovel and go for a hike in my back yard looking for ravenous monsters.

After that it's a trip to Cinema Grill for dinner and a movie with some friends. Tomorrow is a trip to the lake for more kayaking. Sunday is lunch with my parents then a trip to Indy for a par-tay. Monday is ... hopefully reserved for just sitting around doing nothing. I'll probably have to mow the back yard though.


-- C.

1 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

no-show on the par-tay.

June 01, 2007 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home