Friday, May 11, 2007

New cell phone

I got a new cell phone through work. It's an LG VX8700 with a 2MP camera. It's very sharp looking. As I was looking through the manual, it talked about sending a text message to a land line. The service will do a text-to-speech conversion and actually read it to the person who answers the phone. Pretty cool. Of course, there is a small fee involved.

What do I do with my old cell phone? Donate it somewhere?


Have a good weekend! I plan to spend some time at the lake.
-- C.

2 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

yes, you can donate it to the ethiopian cell phone fund, and they'll send it there where most of the poor devils only have ONE megapixel cameras on their phone.

...if you can imagine.

May 11, 2007 11:45 PM  
Blogger davesbeachbar said...

There are many places that you can donate your old cell phone. The fort wayne women's shelter to name one. I know the march of dimes also takes old cell phones. I currently have one in the back of my car to drop off if you want to pass it along to me at the next get together I can take care of it for you.

May 14, 2007 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home