Friday, October 13, 2006

"Heroes"

Anyone watching "Heroes"? I really like it so far. Hiro is pretty funny; both Paula and I think they did a great job casting him. I looked up the actor on IMDB and found out he's done a lot of CGI work, like on the Star Wars prequels and even T3. Check it out.

So, if you could have a super power, what would it be? Flight? Invisibility? Indestructibility? Read minds... -ibility? Er...

What if you could have a "lesser" super power? Something subtle that would be useful in your daily life. Being able to make a red light turn green? Being able to refill a pen so you never run out of ink at a bad time? Always picking the fastest lane (traffic, shopping, etc)?


EDIT: After I wrote that and as I thought of other fun "super powers", I remembered a web comic I started reading recently. It's called The Gods of ArrKelaan. It's about a group of normal people becoming gods and finding out their powers. One, named Ronson, becomes the "God of Apathy and Alcohol". He can summon beer and alcohol at will. Now that'd be fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEROES? HEROES?!?! Pa! What do they know about a day's work?

November 10, 2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home