Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Oh yeah, happy New Year!

Wow, what a busy month (December) to finsh off a busy year. I finished the last year of my MBA, wrote the final paper that was due in early December, and graduated shortly after. I had two out-patient proceudres (one in December, one earlier). Oh yeah, and I got married in September (happy four-month anniversary, dear!)

I forgot to post about Mike's Christmas party this year. Keith apparently no longer likes me considering the gift he gave me: Jones Soda Holiday Pack, including wonderful flavors such as "Turkey & Gravy", "Corn on the Cob", "Broccoli Casserole", "Pecan Pie", and the ever-popular "Smoked Salmon Pate." That last one smelled like a street corner fish monger on a sizzling July afternoon. Ugh. I won't talk about the taste because it will cause me to have nightmares. Again. (Thanks Dave for your post which inspired me to mention it here.)

New Year's Eve was fun. Kevin and Lisa came (she's due mid-March), my sister and her husband stopped by for a while with their new puppy, and my brother-in-law, his wife, and their little almost-four-year-old. (Originally we planned on going to Keith and Lori's but Lori wasn't feeling well.)

Ok, enough for now. I hope you all had a joyous Holiday Season!


-- C.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

No, I like you just fine. You should really worry about what I would buy you if I didn't. mooohaha.

"Lori wasn't feeling well" was an understatement. We could have gone ahead with the New Years party, but I would have had to put a sign above the door reading "Welcome to the Cramer Vomitorium"

January 05, 2006 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home