Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Decisions, decisions...more medical news.

Yesterday I met with my doctor for a post-op appointment. He said I'm healing well, but he wants to put me under again to do more work. I aksed if it was possible to get it done before the end of the year, for insurance purposes. It sounds like the only time they have availalbe is between Christmas and New Years.

So...is it worth giving up holiday time to save $3000-$4000?

I talked it over with my wife, and we decided it is; especially since we want to take an Alaskan cruise this summer and the extra hospital costs could very well inhibit that trip.

I'll at least be able to enjoy Christmas. I'm not sure about New Year's Day...it depends if they schedule me early in the week or later. If the doctor performs an additional procedure he's considering, I'll be required to stay in the hospital for 48 hours.


Happy Holidays!
-- C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home