Thursday, December 01, 2005

Papercut with lemon juice

As if the month of December isn't busy enough as it is...

First off, there is of course Christmas -- the decorating, the shopping, the planning and organizing, and then the bill-paying. My side of the family has three birthdays and my in-laws have two birthdays this month.

In addition, I have a 40+ page business plan due on the 6th as my final project for my MBA, and I'm currently a little short on content (yeah, yeah, it's my own fault). The commencement ceremony is the 17th and my wife insists on a party to celebrate.

Friends of ours are also planning their own birthday parties and Christmas parties.

On top of all that (as I mentioned previously) I need to schedule surgery (nothing serious).

Yesterday I got home from work and was in a pretty good mood. I was looking forward to unwinding and spending a "night on the town" with my lovely new wife (see next post re: ballet). On the way up to the appartment, I stopped and got the mail.

Bad move....

Bill.
Bill.
Junk mail.
Jury summons.
Junk mail.

Wait, what was that? Jury. Summons?


Ah crap.
-- C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home