Thursday, November 10, 2005

Magnesium citrate

I mentioned the surgery. Before I go to the hospital, I'm supposed to do some "prep work." On the way home from work I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up a few things. My wife said we needed toilet paper, so I offered to pick it up too. It wasn't till I got to the checkout line that I realized what all I had.

Magnesium citrate (oral laxative).
A product from the Fleet company (which gets applied to the wrong end of the digestive track).
And toilet paper.

The girl checking me out (er, ringing up my purchases) didn't even flinch. I bet they see all sorts of odd combinations of purchases at the pharmacy. But as I tuned to go, out of habit she said, "Have a good evening."

Yeah right.


-- C.

1 Comments:

Blogger davesbeachbar said...

Amen Brother, I can totally relate. But if you can gag down the magnesium citrate it definatly gets things going where you don't want to be far away from a bathroom. And also a true test of a marriage if your wife doesn't laugh at your misery.. too much

November 10, 2005 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home