Monday, November 13, 2006

Open House

It's a bit late, but...

Thanks to all who came over for the open house. It was a lot of fun seeing friends, family, and co-workes together. I didn't realize we knew some many people with so many kids. Nearly all of them are boys (I think there were five boys age 6 and under). We do know two little girls, both less than one year. Oh, and one little girl that isn't born yet. (Hm, but if you throw in the out-of-town Q-family, it starts to balance out more).

I enojoyed playing the corn-bag toss. I refuse to call it by it's other name. I see a few of you did, but I don't want my blog showing up on those sorts of search results. Good luck with that!

We really feel settled in. It's nice having a large enough place to hold people instead of the small apartment. We may have to do that more often...


-- C.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cornhole? GREAT GAME!

November 13, 2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger MR said...

We were out back while the girls were inside sitting at the bar making candy for the upcoming holidays. Hours later, Paula yelled out back "OK, ENOUGH CORN-HOLING, GET IN HERE AND PACK SOME FUDGE!" When Jeff came in through the backdoor, Paula got back up on her seat at the bar and asked Jeff to push in her stool.

November 14, 2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home