Thursday, July 13, 2006

I've died and gone to heaven...

Ok, yeah, we just bought a house. That's nice and all, BUT! I just found out that the complete series of Brisco County, Jr. will be released on DVD on July 18th! Man, that's awesome! I recorded most of them way back when on VHS, but I'd love to have them on DVD instead. Maybe someone else will actually watch them with me now.

Granted, not all episodes were absolute gems, but there were enough funny bits spread around to make the show worth watching. At least, that's how I remember it. I hope I don't think otherwise when I watch them again.


Oh, thank-you-thank-you-thank-you WB!
-- C.

Now, where are the Danger Mouse DVDs?

[EDIT: Oooh! There *are* Danger Mouse DVDs out there. At least 6 seasons worth. Time to start saving money.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

I don't know squat about Brisco County, Jr., but Danger Mouse was a good cartoon. It was replete with Python-eque adult, political, topical, and British humor as well as being an engaging kids' cartoon. That is worth getting. I'd try to find one at a discount.

July 13, 2006 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home