Friday, June 09, 2006

Insurance Agent

We met with my car insurance agent last night (it was a busy night). Both of our policies are up for renewal this month and we wanted to consolidate our bills. Yeah, we should have done it earlier, it was on our list, but we just never got around to it. Since they were both due, now was a good time.

Our agent found us a good deal and told us about the "Marriage Discount." I didn't know there was such a thing for car insurance! Between that and a new insurance company, she (the agent) saved us a good amount of money. Dang, we should have talked to her sooner instead of waiting nine months into our marriage.

Next week we meet with my investment agent. He was supposed to call us back several months ago to set up something, but only called us just recently. I need to set Paula as the beneficiary (yeah, yeah, should have done that months ago, too).

So, if I meet an untimely demise in the near future, look to the woman with the black belt. (She keeps threatening me with it. With the belt itself I mean, as in "It's in the other room, I could go get it if I had to." I don't think the belt itself is supposed to be a weapon. I thought the idea was the belt is a symbol of your progress.) I'm beginning to wonder if encouraging her in her classes was such a good idea....


-- C.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

News at 11 ... Cerpicio is beaten to death with black belt? Ouch ... that would be bad.

June 09, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger davesbeachbar said...

tell her if she pulls out the belt that you will pull out "the picture" and put it on the net. I never knew she had a modeling career before she got married :)

June 13, 2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger MR said...

that's better than being killed with a belt SANDER.

...that would take a while... that's for sure.

...and what grade would you use?

June 23, 2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home