Monday, March 10, 2008

Snacks

Several years ago I was introduced to "Salt & Vinegar" potato chips.  I like them a lot, and I've seen a few different company making them.  Most are too mild for my interests though.
 
I've also seen Ketchup flavored chips, and dill pickle flavored chips.
 
The vending machine at work now offers "Ketchup & Fries" "flavored potato snacks" from Burger King.  And you know what, they aren't bad.  There is a noticeable ketchup flavor, but not too much of the fries flavor.
 
 
-- C.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

look man, if you're just going to post one message a month, how about something profound? Like Silent Bob always said something profound when he finally spoke. Except that one time: "uh... I got nothin'."

March 10, 2008 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home