Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pictures

Last night we ran into some friends and they wanted a picture of Paula and her pregnant belly. She graciously posed for them. Later that evening they emailed a copy of it to us and I saved it to a hard drive.

It's a nice picture, so I decided to send it to some out-of-town friends and relatives so they can see how she's coming all. I browsed through some folders, found a picture called "paula.jpg" and attached it.

Before hitting send, I figured I should double-check and make sure I had the right picture. It's a good thing I did. It wasn't a picture of Paula and her belly. It was a picture Dave sent me, in which he hastily put Paula's head on the body of a "French Maid" as a joke.

I can only image my in-laws' reaction had they received that picture instead of the one I meant to send....

Thanks Dave.


-- C.
PS: I renamed the picture Dave sent me, in order to avoid confusion in the future.

3 Comments:

Blogger CAQuincy said...

And why haven't you posted EITHER picture here online????? Sheesh!

November 15, 2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger davesbeachbar said...

oh my God that would have been hillarious!!!!!!!!

Damn I am crying right now.....

and

you're welcome

November 16, 2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger MR said...

he renamed it to twomen.jpg

November 16, 2007 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home