Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a great weekend. As always, it was too short. We still had a good time though. It was nice to see the NY folks and the OH folks, even if it was a breif visit. I hope Dave and JJ's house survived the six kids. Just think, next year there will be two more! Two boys even. I'm starting to feel sorry for Mary and Izzy. Add Charlie to the mix and that's seven boys against the two girls.

Many thanks to my dad and brother-in-law Ken for giving up two days of their holiday weekend to build a railing on our stairs. It looks great! Unfortunately I haven't downloaded the pictures off my camera yet. I'll be sure to do that tonight.


To steal a quote, "Make it a good day" [as opposed to just having a good day].
-- C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home