Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year !!!

We had a very fun day. We spent the morning cleaning and preparing, then my parents, brother, and neice showed up a little after 3 PM. Paula's parents arrived a little later. MR came over as well as Dave and his family. Both of Paula's brothers came over with their families. Dave V and his family, our neighbors, and a couple from church rounded out the evenings visiters. But you know what? They were all gone by 11:45. I bought two bottles of champagne and it was just Paula and I at midnight. And she's pregnant so she's not drinking. More for me!

Anyway, I'm very glad so many people were able to stop by. It's always fun seeing friends and family. All the kids seemed to get along well with each other. Our house survived another gathering, so it should be able to handle baby Joshua when he arrives.

I hope everyone got home safely. Happy New Year! I hope it's a great one for you!


-- C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home