Friday, March 28, 2008

Mrs. Butterworth

Have you seen the latest Geico commercial with Mrs. Butterworth?  It's pretty funny; had me laughing out loud.  Some of their commercials are just so-so, a couple are pretty good, but this is the best so far.
 
Let's see, in other news my brother is leaving for Germany for several days as part of his new job.  That sounds like fun.  I'd love to do that again.
 
As for summer vacation, I don't think we'll be doing anything major this year.  We have a wedding to go to in Michigan in July.  We also heard about the Perogi Festival in Whiting, IN, (between Chicago and Gary).  I like perogis.  I'm not a huge fan, but the festival sounded fun and different.  Plus, we could probably make a day trip of it. Anyone interested?
 
Have a good weekend!  I'll be doing taxes (finally).
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home