Monday, October 15, 2007

Classical Composers

I didn't think I could name very many composers, but after starting a list, I was surprised at how many I remembered:

Ludwig van Beethoven, Johann Sebastian Bach, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Chopin, Joseph Haydn, George Frideric Handel, Gustav Holst ("The Planets"), Strauss, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Igor Fyodorovich Stravinsky ("The Rite of Spring"), Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky ("The Nutcracker Suite", "Swan Lake"), Antonion Vivaldi ("The Four Season"), Franz Liszt, Johannes Brahms, Felix Mendholson, Niccolo Paganini, Richard Wagner, Johann Pachelbel ("Canon in D").

Okay, I had a little help from Wikipedia on the full names, and some of them didn't come to me at first. But still, I think most people will recognize many of those names.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home