Friday, March 02, 2007

Harrison Square Q&A session

I don't know if it has been widely advertised or not, but there is a Harrison Square forum at the downtown library on March 14th. I think it's just hosted by YLNI, and I don't know if they are planning on a big crowd or not. I figured some of you might be interested. Mark Becker, Deputy Mayor, and Steve Brody, project manager, will both be there. After they talk there will be an open Q&A session.

Paula and I plan on going. Let me know if any of you are interested.


-- C.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

My guess ... I'll be working

March 02, 2007 11:33 PM  
Blogger brian spaulding said...

It is hosted by YLNI. The panel also includes the owners of the Wizards, Jason Freier of Hardball Capital and Chris Schoen of Barry Real Estate; Mark Pope, Athletic Director of IPFW; Steve Gard, owner of both Oyster Bar locations; and Dan Carmody, President of the Downtown Improvement District.

March 03, 2007 12:44 AM  
Blogger MR said...

They must be still trying to convince people. Seriously, you have to look at who is going to go down to this forum... the people who understand it and agree with it? Noooooooo... the people who want to BITCH about it? YES! I'm sure there will be news coverage, it'll be interesting to see. I guess the plan is to transplant the baseball fans into the city where they will spend money.

March 03, 2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home