Friday, May 05, 2006

Handwritting recognition

My sister sent me an email from her new cell phone. The phone is more of a PDA, with a stylus and touch-screen. She was testing the handwritting recognition and it looked something like this:

"Nell I am sending this from my cell phoneI wanted to see horSloopy Farantl Aerofl on hawo+rccogntZed"

Which she said should read:

"Well Iam sending this from my cell phone Iwanted to see how sloppy I could write and still have it recognised."

If any of you want to use the name "horSloopy Farantl" as a band name, just be sure to give us credit. (And a split of your profits.)


-- C.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

I like "Bitchslap My Liquor" for a song title. I'm not sure on the band name though. I'd like a fast PDA with OCR, but the costs are too high.

May 06, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HORSLOOPYFARANTL.COM is available!

May 26, 2006 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home