Monday, April 03, 2006

Thai food

I had Thai food for dinner again last week (I know I shouldn't have -- oh wait, wrong quote). It's good stuff. They also have an iced tea drink that's very good. We were at the counter getting our order to go and asked for a Thai Iced Tea. The waitress made a hand-written note on our receipt -- just the abreviation (use your imagination). I wonder what they'd think if I ordered it like that, instead of by the full name.




-- C.
PS: Are warriors in Thailand called "Thai Fighters?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

I'd like the Big Olive Orange Beef Stew, the Schechuan Egg Xing, and Bean Extra Esto Royale. Thanks!

Thailand Hooters?

Very funny!

April 03, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Marcus said...

I'd comment on the Thai Fighters, but you have me beat! That is good!

April 03, 2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home