Monday, November 07, 2005

Movie Review: Chicken Little - 3D! (and others)

We went to see "Chicken Little" on Friday, and made a special effort to see the 3D version (it's only playing at one theater in town). It's a fun movie and well worth watching. If you go see it, do yourself a favor and see it in 3D. Not only are the effects well done but you get those cool souvenir glasses as well!

Occasionally the 3D effects did get a little fuzzy, but that may have been a side affect of trying to wear the plastic glasses over my regular ones. And of course, stay for the credits; there is a little snippet after they are done that you'll want to see.

We also watched "Corpse Bride" a few weeks ago. If you liked "Nightmare Before Christmas" you'll probably like this one, too. I liked "Nightmare" better, but the more I watch it the more I like it. Maybe if I watch "Bride" a few more times I'll like it even more.

I'd like to see a scarey version of "Nightmare" and see Skeleton Jack in action for real.

Before that, we saw the Herbie remake. It was done well and very cute, but Lindey Lohan sure screams a lot in it.

Okay, those weren't much of a review...more like just my brief opinion of them. Oh well.

There are a lot of movies out there I want to watch, but we've been pretty busy with other things. We bought the latest Batman and also "Robots" on DVD but still haven't watched them. I also bought "Kung Fu Hustle" a while ago, but haven't see it yet, either.

I'll be glad when I'm done with this "business plan" project. It's due in December. Then I'll graduate and be done with it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home