Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Conference

I just found out this morning that the co-worker that was also planning to go to the conference, won't be able to go. I'll be on my own. I'm not an experienced traveler. Well, I've flown a few times with Paula, and I went to the conference last year; but I'm a little nervous travelling that far away all on my own. It should still be fun though. I'll have to force myself to talk to more people, since I won't know anyone there.


I'll keep you all informed. (All two of you?)
-- C.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

and then something unexpected happened ...who was a single-serving friend wound up knowning you as Tyler. You found in your carryon luggage some soap

things got a bit scarier from there

January 24, 2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger MR said...

get ticket
go to airport
carry-on, avoid checking
use the little Jetson's conveyer belts in the airports, visit information booths if you're not sure where you need to be.
find shuttle to hotel at final destination airport.
check in, tell them to send up "wine and women."
if you have to rent a car, wreck it, it's the only way to get your money's worth.

January 24, 2007 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home