Friday, December 29, 2006

Update

Since MR is complaining about nothing to read on anyone's blog, I'll take the time to give an update.

Christmas was wonderful. We planned to have Christmas Eve at Paula's parents' and Christmas Day at my parents. Since both days were pretty well booked, we decided to open our presents the day before Christmas Eve. She got me ... cap guns. We were out shopping a while ago and I mention how my brothers and I used to play with them when we were kids, so she got me a pair, holster and all. And 2000 caps. Heh, poor cats.

I also got a plastic mat for the desk chair that I got last year. Some books and DVDs I've been wanting. Her parents got me a circular saw, cordless drill, and paper shredder. Oh! And Paula got me (us) a DVD-writer & VHS player combo.

It was great seeing both sides of the family. Paula's brothers have young kids (5-year-old and one that's not quite two). It's fun having little ones around at Christmas. My brothers have 8, two around 12, and a 16 year-old. Plus, one brother has a 13-year-old exchange student staying with them.

As for New Year's, we are planning to go to a Masquerade Ball at the Embassy (lobby). We already have our masks. Paula bought a dress this week, and I got a new suit today. We're going with Cramer's. It should be a lot of fun; I'm really looking forward to it. I plan on taking a lot of pictures, so keep watching this space!

That's it for now. I probably won't have an update till next year. Paula's plan on New Year's Day is to stay home, probably not change out of our PJs, drink mimosas, and watching DVDs or whatever.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!


-- C.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

It sounds great ... Merry Christmas!

December 30, 2006 11:44 AM  
Blogger MR said...

Since you're sitting home in your PJs, how was the ball?

"*I* like big balls!" "I *LIKE* big balls!" - AC/DC

January 01, 2007 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home