Monday, February 27, 2006

Dog food and brand names

While we were out shopping, Paula stopped by the pet isle to get some kitty litter. I just happened to see a new brand of dog food from the Disney company.

Tell me if this is something you'd feed your dog. "Old Yeller" brand dog food.

"What's it do, give your dog rabies?" my sister later asked. I don't know, but that seems like a very inappropriate brand name. Imagine your kids seeing the pleasent image on the front (young boy playing with his faithful dog) and wanting to watch the movie. Then explain why you're feeding this stuff to the family pet.


Hmm.
-- C.

PS: Lest you think I'm fibbing:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

I'm rude, but look at the picture. What's he doing to that dog that you'd call the dog "Old Yeller!"

Better still, you can supplement your pet's protein with, say, other protein from dogs that had to go visit the factory.

All kinds of wrong.

February 27, 2006 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home