Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disney Store

Paula and I were taking a walk around the mall, with Josh in his stroller, and we decided to stop in the Disney Store.  They have a lot of toys on display from the Pirates movie (don't ask me why it's out now).  One of the toys is a plastic cannon.  It had a button on top, just begging to be pushed.  I figured it'd make some noises and maybe light up.
 
But no.
 
A freakin' cannonball shoots out of it and goes flying across the room!  I'm just glad no other customers were in the line of fire.  I can just image the people behind the counter. <nudges co-worker> "Look, someone's about to push the button again. This ought to be good! <sinister laugh>
 
I retrieved the cannonball, which turned out to be a soft foam ball and not made of iron.  I refused to reload the weapon and just placed the ball on the counter.
 
 
-- C.
 

3 Comments:

Blogger davesbeachbar said...

you lucky bugger.. when I was in there the ball was lost or stolen so I didn't get a chance to fire it.. It looked like fun

September 24, 2008 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, actually we do sit behind the counter and laugh at the people who jump whenever they fire the cannon. If we are lucky...they'll scream like a girl.

September 25, 2008 8:09 PM  
Blogger CAQuincy said...

Sounds like a good x-mas gift--for someone ELSE'S kids.

October 10, 2008 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home