Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Nearly another week gone by

Doesn't look like July and August are good posting months. Many peoples' blogs are looking slim.

I bought the Hot Fuzz DVD and watched it. It's not bad, but not as good as I was hoping for. If any of my friends want to borrow it, lemme know.

Paula has another ultrasound on Friday, but I won't be able to make it. Her mom and my mom will go though. The appointment is in the middle of the day, and way on the north side of town. I work about 20 miles south of town, so it would really break up my day to try to get up there and back. I'd rather save vacation time for when the baby is born. I made it to the first two ultrasounds. It's still too early to tell if it is a boy or a girl so I don't think I'll be missing much this time around. I wish I could make it, but it's just not going to work out well.


Have a good week.
-- C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home