Monday, January 19, 2009

Joshua

Josh has taken to pointing at things recently.  Not at anything in particular, just pointing.  The other night he woke up and needed a diaper change.  I dragged myself out of bed and upstairs to his room and started changing him by the dim light from the nightlight.  He got this blank look on his face, stared over my shoulder, and pointed emphatically.  My sleep-deprived mind started racing, what in the world could be hanging from the ceiling that would make him react like that?!  I didn't know what would be worse, turn around and be face-to-face with it, or ignore his gesture and hope it was nothing.  I knew it had to be nothing.  But I still had to look.

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

"Kitty!", Sully slinks away before you see him.

January 19, 2009 4:57 PM  
Blogger MR said...

Ha! He MADE YA LOOK!

January 20, 2009 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home